Green N Pack bags are made from high and low density polyethylene foil with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% virgin resin extruded with a 1% manganese-based additive that brings the polyethylene foil into full compliance with ASTM D6954-04 (‘Standard Guide for Exposing and Testing Plastics that Degrade in the Environment by a Combination of Oxidation and Biodegradation’).
- Free of BPAs, PVAs and Phthalates
Green N Pack bags are made from inert, non-toxic polyethylene. When properly incinerated, the polyethylene breaks down into carbon dioxide and water vapor. When disposed in a landfill, it is a non-contaminating, inert material.
- When the product is sold in the USA
Due to the updated U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, as applied to our industry, these bags do not meet the regulatory definition of "biodegradable", as they have not been proven to break down within a regulated time frame in every type of landfill or compost environment.
Our bags are made from an innovative blend of recycled and controlled-life plastic material that is carefully developed to achieve a superior litter and housekeeping experience.
Green N Pack bags can be collected in the main polyolefin waste stream for recycling and are fully compatible with regular polyolefins.
When using Green N Pack controlled-life recycled bags, please refer to the safe service date printed on the product packaging. The safe service date serves as a reference date for when these bags will start to lose their physical properties, such as strength and flexibility.
SIZES & DETAILS
(W)36 x (L)19 in
31.75 micron (1.25 mil)
80% Controlled-life HDPE material + 20% Post-industrial HDPE
Designed in USA. Responsibly and carefully made in China.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Think Green Initiative – doing something is better than doing nothing
- Green N Pack bags are made with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% controlled-life high and low density polyethylene foil - each product we manufacture comes with an authentic safe shelf life label that indicates an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. The best used by date serves as a reference date for when these bags will start to break down into carbon dioxide and water – no residue, no toxic gases, and no ciders.
- Green N Pack products are created not only with the safety of our families (pets included) in mind, but also the safety of our planet – Renewable materials, water-based print, recycled paperboard, and ICTI-certified factories are a few of the ways we are helping to keep our planet and our families happy and healthy.
Please check the best used by date label, which gives an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. As soon as the packaging is opened, please use the product within 24 months.
- Keep in the original packaging
- Keep in a controlled environment not to exceed 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight or exposure to heat
- Please keep this product and all plastic bags out of the reach of children. Do not permit children to play with them in cribs, playpens, or carriages. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth and prevent breathing.
- Please use these bags for disposal purposes; do not use these bags for permanent storage, because these bags are controlled-life bags that will not last forever.