Green N Pack bags are made from high and low density polyethylene foil with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% virgin resin extruded with a 1% manganese-based additive that brings the polyethylene foil into full compliance with ASTM D6954-04 (‘Standard Guide for Exposing and Testing Plastics that Degrade in the Environment by a Combination of Oxidation and Biodegradation’).
- Free of BPAs, PVAs and Phthalates
Green N Pack bags are made from inert, non-toxic polyethylene. When properly incinerated, the polyethylene breaks down into carbon dioxide and water vapor. When disposed in a landfill, it is a non-contaminating, inert material.
- When the product is sold in the USA
Due to the updated U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, as applied to our industry, these bags do not meet the regulatory definition of "biodegradable", as they have not been proven to break down within a regulated time frame in every type of landfill or compost environment.
- DESIGNED TO FIT DIFFERENT POOP SIZES – we know that poop pick-up needs are quite varied. Therefore, we designed specialty bags that help you to pick up dog poop nicely, without frustration.
- KEEPS POOP OFF YOUR HANDS - our bags are super for picking up poop and keeping the mess off your hands.
- EFFECTIVE, DEPENDABLE, ECOLOGICAL - thick enough to withstand the rigors of shipping, warehouse storage, exposure to various environmental elements, and to complete the pick-up job, yet they are not too big or thick, adding unnecessary costs or material to the waste stream.
- SMELL STAYS INSIDE THE BAG - our bags are thick and durable, and they also come in perfect sizes that are designed for small and medium breeds. Unscented, no artificial fragrances.
- EASY TO USE DISPENSER - our unique bag dispenser box is made to help you easily tear off one bag at a time and keep the rest tidy in the box for use the next time.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – we’ve pioneered custom-designed pet waste bags that perfect each poop pick-up experience, and our designs are always the ones that others follow. We are differentiated from other brands because we care about our customers the most (that’s why we’ve designed so many specialty bags) and we guarantee customer satisfaction.
SIZES & DETAILS
SIZES & DETAILS
- 14 microns in thickness – Dependable, Economical, and Reliable (not too thin, not too thick)
- Reduces the tactile sensation of picking up pet waste
- Comes on a mini perforated roll - just like plastic bags in the produce department, easy to dispense!
- These bags are designed for medium to large breeds of dog (view the breed type map)
- Each box has an expiration date label (usually about a year or two in the future)
Designed in the USA. Responsibly and carefully made in Taiwan.
Think Green Initiative – doing something is better than doing nothing
- Green N Pack bags are made with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% controlled-life high and low density polyethylene foil - each product we manufacture comes with an authentic safe shelf life label that indicates an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. The best used by date serves as a reference date for when these bags will start to break down into carbon dioxide and water – no residue, no toxic gases, and no ciders.
- Green N Pack products are created not only with the safety of our families (pets included) in mind, but also the safety of our planet – Renewable materials, water-based print, recycled paperboard, and ICTI-certified factories are a few of the ways we are helping to keep our planet and our families happy and healthy.
Please check the best used by date label, which gives an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. As soon as the packaging is opened, please use the product within 24 months.
- Keep in the original packaging
- Keep in a controlled environment not to exceed 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight or exposure to heat
- Please keep this product and all plastic bags out of the reach of children. Do not permit children to play with them in cribs, playpens, or carriages. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth and prevent breathing.
- Please use these bags for disposal purposes; do not use these bags for permanent storage, because these bags are controlled-life bags that will not last forever.