Baby Diaper Sacks, Handle-Tie, 300-Count
CONVENIENT DISPOSABLE SOLUTION FOR SOILED DIAPERS – This product was designed by three moms, and we care about your diaper disposal experience.
Select your "Bundle & Save" option for more saving for this item. No commitment, only saving.
Green N Pack bags are made from high and low density polyethylene foil with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% virgin resin extruded with a 1% manganese-based additive that brings the polyethylene foil into full compliance with ASTM D6954-04 (‘Standard Guide for Exposing and Testing Plastics that Degrade in the Environment by a Combination of Oxidation and Biodegradation’).
- Free of BPAs, PVAs and Phthalates
Green N Pack bags are made from inert, non-toxic polyethylene. When properly incinerated, the polyethylene breaks down into carbon dioxide and water vapor. When disposed in a landfill, it is a non-contaminating, inert material.
- When the product is sold in the USA
Due to the updated U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, as applied to our industry, these bags do not meet the regulatory definition of "biodegradable", as they have not been proven to break down within a regulated time frame in every type of landfill or compost environment.
- CONVENIENT DISPOSABLE SOLUTION FOR SOILED DIAPERS – This product was designed by three moms, so we care about your diaper disposal experience. Our baby diaper sacks come with handle-tie closures, drawstring closures, an extra-large heavy duty version and a French vanilla version. Each of them also indicates how many soiled diapers can fit into each bag – we tested this ourselves.
- A MORE SANITORY AND ECONOMICAL WAY TO DISPOSE OF DIAPERS – These bags seal in wetness and bacteria, and they are pleasantly scented, big, and durable. One box of bags lasts for a very long time, helping to solve the stinky diaper disposal problem.
- GREAT FOR NURSERY OR DIAPER BAG – They provide a great way to have an odor-free nursery while being environmentally conscious.
- FRESH BABY POWDER SCENT – Through continuous research and development, we have formulated a fresh baby powder scent, and only FDA-approved materials are used to produce our baby powder formula. So, our baby powder scent smells fresher and lighter, yet it is strong enough to reduce unpleasant odors – with absolutely no artificial phthalates.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE – These bags are on a jumble roll packed in an easy-open box that makes it simple to separate each bag and neatly store the remaining bags.
SIZES & DETAILS
Sizes & Details
- 300 - Handle-Tie Bags
- Capacity – maximum 5 newborn soiled diapers.
- EASY TO USE DISPENSER - our unique bag dispenser box is made to help you easily tear off one bag at a time and keep the rest tidy in the box for use the next time.
- 300 COUNT SUPER VALUE PACK - more eco-friendly, more bags, less waste, more saving.
- Fresh baby powder scent, FDA-approved material that contains no phthalates.
Designed in the USA. Responsibly and carefully made in China.
Directions – How to Use
Directions – How to Use
- Put the used diaper and baby wipes into the diaper disposal sack.
- Knot the tie-close handles to seal the diaper sack.
- Dispose of the diaper sack – the fresh scent helps to neutralize odors.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Please check the best used by date label, which gives an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. As soon as the packaging is opened, please use the product within 24 months.
- Keep in the original packaging
- Keep in a controlled environment not to exceed 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight or exposure to heat
- Please keep this product and all plastic bags out of the reach of children. Do not permit children to play with them in cribs, playpens, or carriages. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth and prevent breathing.
- Please use these bags for disposal purposes; do not use these bags for permanent storage, because these bags are controlled-life bags that will not last forever.