Freezer Bags, Slider, Gallon Size
Smarter, Stronger, Sustainable.
These bags are thick enough to lock out freezer burn, but not so thick that they add unnecessary costs or material to the waste stream. Green N Pack™ food bags are the perfect food storage tool, providing the perfect balance of dependability and value. It's the dependability and thoughtful design that saves the earth! If you are looking for the premium quality bags to use with your organic cooking and ingredients - this is the best choice!
Green N Pack bags are made from high and low density polyethylene foil with 20% pre-consumer recycled content and 80% virgin resin extruded with a 1% manganese-based additive that brings the polyethylene foil into full compliance with ASTM D6954-04 (‘Standard Guide for Exposing and Testing Plastics that Degrade in the Environment by a Combination of Oxidation and Biodegradation’).
- Free of BPAs, PVAs and Phthalates
Green N Pack bags are made from inert, non-toxic polyethylene. When properly incinerated, the polyethylene breaks down into carbon dioxide and water vapor. When disposed in a landfill, it is a non-contaminating, inert material.
- When the product is sold in the USA
Due to the updated U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, as applied to our industry, these bags do not meet the regulatory definition of "biodegradable", as they have not been proven to break down within a regulated time frame in every type of landfill or compost environment.
- PREMIUM FOOD FREEZER & STORAGE BAGS – For the Pro Chef, the Home Cook & the Kitchen Novice who are looking for the best food bags for cooking and food storage.
- CONSCIOUSNESS IN PLASTIC –Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polyethlene #4. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates, so your food, your family, and our planet stay protected.
- PERFECT FOR – Freezing meat, poultry, vegetables, fish, and more.
- HELP PRESERVE THE ORIGINAL FLAVOR – These bags are made with the premium thickness to create an air tight barrier, with a carefully made and strong seam that enables the bags to preserve food better, fresher, and longer.
- CAN BE USED AS SOUS-VIDE BAGS - At temperatures below 185 °F / 85 °C, you may use freezer zipper bags as sous-vide bags, but at temperatures above 185 °F / 85 °C, the seams of freezer bags can fail, exposing your food to the water in the bath; therefore, please check out our sous-vide bags.
SIZES & DETAILS
Sizes & Details
- Capacity – 1 gallon-sized, Slider-Closure
- Premium Quality with extra thickness built in for an air tight barrier, so food can be kept longer and fresher – less food waste
- Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polyethlene #4. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Protect food against freezer burn
- All purpose, 2-in-1, can be used as storage or freezer bags
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Please check the best used by date label, which gives an estimate of how long the product will remain at peak quality. As soon as the packaging is opened, please use the product within 24 months.
- Keep in the original packaging
- Keep in a controlled environment not to exceed 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight or exposure to heat
Defrost & Reheat – Open to Vent Bag at least 1”.
CAUTION: For use in the microwave, place the bag on a “microwave-safe” dish. Handle with care. Bag and contents may be hot. Do not overheat the contents, as the bag may melt and break. Not for roasting, baking or boiling.